Vitamins & wellness plans for mind, body, and more
Explore vitamins and wellness plans to help you move better, be more energetic, or just feel healthier overall.*View sample wellness plan ›
You Complete Me
(19 vitamins and minerals)
Waves of vitamins and minerals bridge nutrient deficiencies to aid your general health.*
- Nutrients help fill nutritional gaps in a typical diet*
- Vitamin A, C, and E, plus zinc provide support for a healthy immune system*
- B vitamins help convert proteins, carbs, and fats into energy and support daily metabolic & energy needs*
- Promotes strong bone health*
- Helps support structural eye health*
Feeling younger starts on the inside. This powerful supplement’s antioxidant properties help reduce the effects of oxidative stress.*¶
- Reduces perceived stress*
- May aid sleep quality*
- Help managing daily physical fatigue*
May reduce perceived stress and aid sleep quality*
Spark of Genius
(Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Resveratrol)
Taking supplements like Gingko and Resveratrol is a wise way to support your smartest organ’s health.*
- Supports a variety of brain health areas*
- Gingko may help improve memory*
(Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Green Tea Leaf Extract)
Eight different vitamins, minerals, and green tea leaf extract help turn food into energy, making you an unstoppable force of greatness.
- B Vitamins help support energy needs*
- Supports general energy levels & focus*
Hair, Skin, & Nails
Hey Good Lookin
(Biotin, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Selenomethionine)
Beauty building blocks combine to help you look marvelous!
- Support healthy hair, skin, & nails*
- Vitamins A and C, Zinc, and Selenium aid antioxidant activity*
- Assists collagen production*
- Key nutrients help support a healthy appearance*
Omega-3s are important building blocks for supporting heart, brain, and eye health.*
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease*†
- Has twice as much Omega-3s as standard fish oil alone
- Made from a special combination with 500mg of high concentration fish oil and high absorption krill oil
- Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency
Heartthrob also supports joint comfort and provides important building blocks for brain and eye health.*
Protect & Serve
Your immune system could benefit from some backup. CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant that can support the immune system.
- May help support a healthy immune system*
- Supports cellular energy production to fuel your body*
- Acts as an antioxidant*
- Helps support general heart health*
Gut Support Plan
Replenish healthy gut bacteria with optimized nutrition guidance and light workouts that strengthen the barrier around your intestines.
- Helps support healthy body composition and weight changes
- Generally improves your overall mood
- Naturally supports a decrease in stress levels
Bust a Move
Calcium fructoborate puts your cartilage first, letting you move more comfortably.*
- Aids comfortable movement with continued use*§
- Delivers faster comfort than Glucosamine & Chondroitin*§
- Provides long-term joint support*§
- Clinically proven to support two markers of cartilage & joint health||
- Gluten, dairy, and preservative-free
- Made with ComfortMax, a mineral complex originally discovered in plants
Dare to Digest
Did you know you’re made of more bacteria cells than human cells? This daily probiotic aids your digestive health needs.*
- Targets your digestive health needs*
- With continued use, capsules are ideal for long-term digestive support*
- Helps lessen minor abdominal discomfort, and occasional bloating & diarrhea*
- Contains a unique, patented BC30 probiotic that survives stomach acid 100x better than leading probiotics & yogurts‡
Promotes immune health*
Targeted nutrition and workouts promote oxygen flow to help your body last longer through even the toughest training.
- Supports improvements to your heart and lung health
- Enhances your ability to use oxygen efficiently
- Increases your energy and overall vitality
Build your brain power with a team of brain-boosting superfoods and workouts to help make your smartest organ even smarter.
- Enhances your wellbeing
- May help support healthy brain function
- Offers protection against age-related memory loss
As you get older you may not get enough calcium, so your bones need a bonus.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth*
- Supports muscle, nerve, hormone, and enzyme structure function
- One serving provides 600mg of calcium and 10µg of Vitamin D3
- May help reduce the risk of osteoporosis, as part of a healthy diet*††
Snap out of that slump with nutritional, exercise, and behavioral strategies that optimize “happy hormone” flow and lift your mood.
- A greater sense of wellbeing, vitality, and optimism
- Generally improves overall mood
- Helps support your physiological and emotional health
A curated diet and flexible workouts help take achy bones and joints and stiff muscles from frail to fluid and functional.
- Supports the mobility and fluidity of your movements
- Helps support less joint pain and stiffness
- Helps support the preservation of muscle and bone mass as you age
Muscle up and increase lean body mass with a diet and exercise program that gets you the most gains for the least pain.
- Supports your muscles and overall lean body mass
- Supports healthy bones
- Naturally supports an increase to your metabolism
Make your muscles do more for you, with strengthening workouts that increase your power and foods that build lean, toned muscle.
- Increases your movement, speed, and power
- Helps preserve lean muscle
- Supports hormonal changes that may help with elevated energy levels and performance
†Supportive, but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and support joint and eye health.
‡Based on survivability testing vs. yogurts and leading probiotics including a high-potency brand offering 50 billion live cultures.
§Based on a 90-day randomized placebo-controlled study measuring the effect of 216 mg of ComfortMax.
||Based on data from two 14-day clinical research publications comparing ComfortMax to placebo with continued use (Pietrzkowski, Z., et. al., Clin Interv Aging, 2014); and Glucosamine & Chondroitin to placebo (Reyes-Izquierdo, T., et al., J Aging Res Clin Pract, 2014.)
¶Carillon et al. 2014 Nutrients. Milesi et al. 2009 Nutr. J.
††Adequate calcium and Vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.