Vitamins & wellness plans for mind, body, and more
Explore vitamins and wellness plans to help you move better, be more energetic, or just feel healthier overall.*View sample wellness plan ›
Omega-3s are important building blocks for supporting heart, brain, and eye health.*
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease*†
- Has twice as much Omega-3s as standard fish oil alone
- Made from a special combination with 500mg of high concentration fish oil and high absorption krill oil
- Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency
Heartthrob also supports joint comfort and provides important building blocks for brain and eye health.*
Spark of Genius
(Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Resveratrol)
Taking supplements like Gingko and Resveratrol is a wise way to support your smartest organ’s health.*
- Supports a variety of brain health areas*
- Gingko may help improve memory*
(Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Green Tea Leaf Extract)
Eight different vitamins, minerals, and green tea leaf extract help turn food into energy, making you an unstoppable force of greatness.
- B Vitamins help support energy needs*
- Supports general energy levels & focus*
Protect & Serve
Your immune system could benefit from some backup. CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant that can support the immune system.
- May help support a healthy immune system*
- Supports cellular energy production to fuel your body*
- Acts as an antioxidant*
- Helps support general heart health*
You Complete Me
(19 vitamins and minerals)
Waves of vitamins and minerals bridge nutrient deficiencies to aid your general health.*
- Nutrients help fill nutritional gaps in a typical diet*
- Vitamin A, C, and E, plus zinc provide support for a healthy immune system*
- B vitamins help convert proteins, carbs, and fats into energy and support daily metabolic & energy needs*
- Promotes strong bone health*
- Helps support structural eye health*
Hair, Skin, & Nails
Hey Good Lookin
(Biotin, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Selenomethionine)
Beauty building blocks combine to help you look marvelous!
- Support healthy hair, skin, & nails*
- Vitamins A and C, Zinc, and Selenium aid antioxidant activity*
- Assists collagen production*
- Key nutrients help support a healthy appearance*
Bust a Move
Calcium fructoborate puts your cartilage first, letting you move more comfortably.*
- Aids comfortable movement with continued use*§
- Delivers faster comfort than Glucosamine & Chondroitin*§
- Provides long-term joint support*§
- Clinically proven to support two markers of cartilage & joint health||
- Gluten, dairy, and preservative-free
- Made with ComfortMax, a mineral complex originally discovered in plants
As you get older you may not get enough calcium, so your bones need a bonus.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth*
- Supports muscle, nerve, hormone, and enzyme structure function
- One serving provides 600mg of calcium and 10µg of Vitamin D3
- May help reduce the risk of osteoporosis, as part of a healthy diet*††
Feeling younger starts on the inside. This powerful supplement’s antioxidant properties help reduce the effects of oxidative stress.*¶
- Reduces perceived stress*
- May aid sleep quality*
- Help managing daily physical fatigue*
May reduce perceived stress and aid sleep quality*
†Supportive, but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and support joint and eye health.
‡Based on survivability testing vs. yogurts and leading probiotics including a high-potency brand offering 50 billion live cultures.
§Based on a 90-day randomized placebo-controlled study measuring the effect of 216 mg of ComfortMax.
||Based on data from two 14-day clinical research publications comparing ComfortMax to placebo with continued use (Pietrzkowski, Z., et. al., Clin Interv Aging, 2014); and Glucosamine & Chondroitin to placebo (Reyes-Izquierdo, T., et al., J Aging Res Clin Pract, 2014.)
¶Carillon et al. 2014 Nutrients. Milesi et al. 2009 Nutr. J.
††Adequate calcium and Vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.