Vitamins & wellness plans for mind, body, and more
Explore vitamins and wellness plans to help you move better, be more energetic, or just feel healthier overall.*View sample wellness plan ›
Targeted nutrition and workouts promote oxygen flow to help your body last longer through even the toughest training.
- Supports improvements to your heart and lung health
- Enhances your ability to use oxygen efficiently
- Increases your energy and overall vitality
Build your brain power with a team of brain-boosting superfoods and workouts to help make your smartest organ even smarter.
- Enhances your wellbeing
- May help support healthy brain function
- Offers protection against age-related memory loss
Make your muscles do more for you, with strengthening workouts that increase your power and foods that build lean, toned muscle.
- Increases your movement, speed, and power
- Helps preserve lean muscle
- Supports hormonal changes that may help with elevated energy levels and performance
Gut Support Plan
Replenish healthy gut bacteria with optimized nutrition guidance and light workouts that strengthen the barrier around your intestines.
- Helps support healthy body composition and weight changes
- Generally improves your overall mood
- Naturally supports a decrease in stress levels
Muscle up and increase lean body mass with a diet and exercise program that gets you the most gains for the least pain.
- Supports your muscles and overall lean body mass
- Supports healthy bones
- Naturally supports an increase to your metabolism
Snap out of that slump with nutritional, exercise, and behavioral strategies that optimize “happy hormone” flow and lift your mood.
- A greater sense of wellbeing, vitality, and optimism
- Generally improves overall mood
- Helps support your physiological and emotional health
A curated diet and flexible workouts help take achy bones and joints and stiff muscles from frail to fluid and functional.
- Supports the mobility and fluidity of your movements
- Helps support less joint pain and stiffness
- Helps support the preservation of muscle and bone mass as you age
†Supportive, but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and support joint and eye health.
‡Based on survivability testing vs. yogurts and leading probiotics including a high-potency brand offering 50 billion live cultures.
§Based on a 90-day randomized placebo-controlled study measuring the effect of 216 mg of ComfortMax.
||Based on data from two 14-day clinical research publications comparing ComfortMax to placebo with continued use (Pietrzkowski, Z., et. al., Clin Interv Aging, 2014); and Glucosamine & Chondroitin to placebo (Reyes-Izquierdo, T., et al., J Aging Res Clin Pract, 2014.)
¶Carillon et al. 2014 Nutrients. Milesi et al. 2009 Nutr. J.
††Adequate calcium and Vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.